Friday, July 23, 2010
Back to it
Well I have had a bit of a "rest" from running since the 10km event in early July. Now it is time to get back to it and get serious. I really want to improve my times. I did a 5km run this morning but even though I thought I was running faster it still took me 44 mins 10 secs. I guess that is because I haven't done any "proper" runs for nearly 3 weeks. Hopefully if I do one midweek outdoor run - one run on the treadmill and one longer one on the weekend now every week my times have to improve. I was trying a different style this morning and I guess it will take a while for my body to get used to it. I have a few sore muscles. So watch this space for some improvement. I still want to do the 5kms in 40 minutes sooner rather than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment