Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting back there - Sun 18 Apr

I was a little optimistic about today's run as my arthritic foot had been painless for a couple of days.  I still didn't want to overdo it though.  So decided to do just 7kms.  However, I didn't quite estimate the turn around point properly and only did 6.6kms.  But I'm happy with that.  It was pretty slow though (64 mins).   Hopefully if my foot continues to behave I can do some speed intervals on the treadmill through the week and follow it up with a 7-8km run next weekend.  After that there is only two weeks until the Mothers Day Classic.  I probably need to revisit and revise some of my goals.  I promise to look at them through the week and come back with them next week.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

6.6kms in 64 mins is awesome I think. :) What distance are you doing in the Mothers Day Classic? I am doing the 4.5. I got my top the other day. It's gorgeous but a bit tight.

Linda50 said...

I'm doing the 8km run hopefully if my arthritis stays away. It's fine at the moment. Did you buy the top at their online shop?