Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wretched Achilles acting up again

Well, the cruise is over and I am back to eating Low Carb. Haven't jumped on the scales yet but I will soon. I limped off to the gym this morning and did 10 minutes on the treadmill and made a start on the exercises to help my Achilles. Both are playing up now after doing quite a bit of walking on the shore excursions on the cruise and lots of stairs in Hong Kong to the train stations. More walking coming up with our girls weekend in Sydney - so I will be missing from here again but hopefully can fit in some of the exercises and when I get back will pay a visit to the physio for some acupuncture. Anyway this is a short one but if you want to read about some of our cruise check out my Other Blog - link over on the right hand side. Not finished yet but I hope to get some more done before I leave on Friday. Bye for now.

No comments: