Thursday, February 23, 2012
Visit to the doc
Hi Blog....another happy dance. I had blood tests done last week and a visit to my holistic doctor this morning and she is pleased with the results. I started LCHF since my last visit to her and all the results in the blood test had improved. She is very supportive of what I am doing and even gave me some extra tips on where to purchase some of the organic stuff. On the weight and measurement side I have been a bit slack. We had visitors last week and a few extra carbs were consumed so I will wait until next week to do a check. But hey I just feel a lot healthier and if I manage to lose some weight along the way so be it. With our cruise only weeks away I am not going to stress out if I fall off every now and then. Will get back into on a full scale when we return. Having said that I will still try to make reasonable choices where I can especially at the buffet. Anyway I will just keep on keeping on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment