Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can I do it and exactly what should I do?

I have some decisions to make about my running. Should I do the 4km or 8km run in the Mother's Day Classic (May)? Should I train for the 10km run in the GC Marathon (July) or just concentrate on the City to Surf 14km walk in Sydney in August. We will actually be away for about four weeks at the end of May early June but there is nothing to stop me continuing the training while away - is there?

I headed out this morning for my first run in about a month. I actually did better than I thought. I managed to run 3kms and ralked the last km. I may wait and see how much better I can do on Sunday before making any decisions about the above.

Anyway it is great to be back running again - I have missed it.

No comments: