Friday, September 17, 2010
Self Sabotage
Just prior to my very first 10km Gold Coast Marathon run I tried to run backwards (long story) on a treadmill and ended up on the floor at the end of it, grazing my elbow. Well I am supposed to be walking in the City To Bay Fun Run on Sunday and on Thursday evening I managed to trip over and fall in the middle of the road grazing my elbow (a lot more severely this time) and my knee. I am staying in Adelaide with my Mum and Dad and the elbow has now been treated by Dr Ray (Dad). The knee is quite OK so it won't really stop me but the thought did enter my head when I was laying in the road. Watch this space for a report after the walk on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment